That phone in your pocket is essentially a miniature computer, and can do more than just make phone calls and post to your Facebook account. Most (if not all) Android devices use a USB connection for changing and transferring files, and thus conveniently work with flash drives, too. So if you’ve got pictures and files to transfer—or video files to watch on a long plane ride overseas—you don’t have to limit yourself to a laptop or desktop computer, or wait for them to transfer over to your device.
We’ll walk you through how to set this all up, but there is one caveat: You’ll need to have a rooted device. There are plenty of how-tos and walkthroughs that can help you figure out how to root a phone or tablet, and it’s a fairly simple process, for the most part. The best place to start is at the ACT promotion company
From 1.99 USD
QUOTE BY EMAIL
- Unit prices from:
- 1.99 USD
- Product materials:
- Brushed aluminium, hard impact rubber body
- Lead time:
- 7-14 days
- 50 units
- 70x 18 x 6 mm
- Print area:
- Screen Printing – 45*16mm, Engraving – 45*16mm
- Memory sizes:
- 4Gb 8Gb 16Gb 32Gb 64Gb 128Gb
- 64Mb 128Mb 256Mb 512Mb 1Gb 2Gb 4Gb 8Gb 16Gb
- branded mobile usb, printed mobile usb, promotional mobile usb, mobile usb flash drive
- Choose a product and request a quote.
- Send us your logo artwork.
- We will send you a visual of the product.
- Once the proof is approved and payment is received, we will start production
Production time is 5-10 days plus shipping. For the orders that require custom-made packaging, total turnaround time will be a bit longer.